11.2.10

A quick hello



My macbook isn't made yet... Home pc is though! Finally some contact with the WorldWideWeb! The break isn't/wasn't too bad... I had this terrible habit of surfing the web in bed before going to sleep. I'm definitely going to stop doing that, I've been sleeping way better now without my "surfing the web in bed before sleep" -sessions!

Only a few more days and I'm off to Arizona! I'm really looking forward to it! It's 25°C there in the day! Huge difference compared to here... It started to snow again today! I don't mind... I still find it cosy, but it does slow down everything quite a bit!

Next post shall be on another continent... 'til then!

8 comments:

French Lover said...

Arizona ! Lucky you ! I'm "stuck" in Paris for a while.. =(

jokemijn said...

geniet van je reis! En breng wat warmte mee in een zakje of zo, als het door de douane geraakt, belgië zal je dankbaar zijn.

Anonymous said...

wow Arizona! I'm jealous now.. 25'C sounds so good compared to the weather here in Finland.. Have great time there!

Sakletarn said...

Arizona, oh my! Have a nice trip.

jane said...

what a great pic! lovely view! happy trip!

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt, hoop dat je examens goed zijn verlopen!! Geniet van je vakantie en vooral van de warmte...;-p Ik vertrek zelf over twee weken ook naar een ander continent: Mama Afrika, Niger. Ook daar zal het lekker warm zijn...
Take care & be good..;-)

Groet, Vincent

Unknown said...

wow, have a good time!

I've tagged you on my blog if you're up for it :)

Nathan Williams said...

what an incredible picture!..

i really like it..