15.2.10

Pukkelpop 09

These pictures were taken last summer at Pukkelpop, yet another terrific festival in Belgium! I took them with my yashica minister D. I'm so happy the camera works, I hadn't developed any pictures yet... So these were the first ones! I love the way they turned out! The last two pictures are of the group 'eagles of death metal' (not a metal group). I had a backstage pass and saw their concert on stage which was sooo cool!

I'm in AZ! Weeha! Arrived last night and woke up this morning at 2AM... a bit too early to my liking! But hey that's jetlag for ya! Haven't been out yet this morning, but the weather looks gorgeous! Blue sky and sunshine!

My macbook still isn't fixed... Going to bring it in later today or tomorrow... THEN I can finally go through all my favorite blogs!             

Thanks for all the sweet comments these past weeks! :-)

7 comments:

lina said...

weeee! how exciting! have fun in arizona : ) !!

johanna wallin said...

I love the photos, great b/w! Pukkelpop is a great festival, I was there 2006 and it's the best festival I've been to, the line-up was just insane.

jenna said...

hello brit! looks so nice, i love these photos too! and welcome to the us! i hope you have lots of un here, i'm sure you will. :)

gracia said...

Love the feel captured in these photos of yours... and enjoy Arizona.

LINDSAY said...

I went to Woodstock in NY in the 90's. Seeing your photos brings back memories.

Lisen said...

Wow, these photos are really great!! Beautiful! brings a really happy warm feeling..

+ Big thanks again for the love letter!! We've put up the picture on the wall! The answer is of course YES on the question "Would you be my Valentine?" :o-)

<3 Kisses from Stina!

Evie said...

love these photos. especially no4 down, the bear bag and bare arse too funny : )