6.12.09

For blue blue skies

I have been seeing lots and lots of pictures of clouds on blogs these days... So I thought I'd join in! Clouds look so beautiful all of a sudden!! Could also be the blue sky surrounding the 'white fluffy things' that appeals to me the most... The weather has been so gray, I wouldn't mind a bit of sunshine and a blue sky!

I also did Brinja's 'what I wore this week' post, which has been posted today! I had so much fun doing it! I tend to wear a lot of black, so it was quite a challenge to get a bit of color in my outfits!



5 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

The mountains here in Vancouver are clear and covered in snow too. Just waiting for the white stuff to drift down, it's certainly cold enough!

lina said...

i just saw your fashioin post on brinja's site! fabulous! great style you have : ) i would where each of those outfits!
lovely mountain shots!

jenna said...

snow is powdering our mountains here in montana too. :) your sky is beautiful.

PinkBow said...

i found you from brinja - you look great! and the pictures are amazing!

EmMkay said...

Strays don't sleep <3
love that song for blue skies (i forgive you)