7.12.09

Distraction

I wish I could proudly say that I've studied all weekend... But I can't! Too much distraction! I seek for distraction... I baked instead! I baked a lovely carrot cake with a cream cheese frosting which I am quite proud of and just made a batch of scones! I used a Martha Stewart recipe... Wasn't really a good one... it was ok but not what real scones should be! Anyone have a good scone recipe?

I missed my blog's 1st birthday! I've been blogging for 1 year and 4 days now to be precise! Time goes by so quickly!

6 comments:

Babi said...

happy bday to your blog! lol

this looks delicious! unfortunately I don't have a recipe

xo

Amanda Nicole said...

Your breakfast looks amazing!

Rynke said...

The scones do look a bit weird, but I hope you enjoyed them anyway :D

Good luck with studying!

PROVINS said...

Happy blogirsday!!
You look great at Brinja's..!
Scones is such a weird thing.. It its not a cake its not bread.. But boy do I love them..!! I normally buy mine - but i am looking for the perfect recepie so post it if you find it!!

Shokoofeh said...

Happy one year blog birthday! :) Oh and you made me hungry! :D xo

Miriam said...

OH YUM!!!