25.2.10

Arizona
























I got my macbook back! Jeeeeej! I'm so so happy... ridiculously happy! I missed it so much! I'm not too fond of windows...

I haven't taken a lot of pictures yet... Haven't really taken any to be honest! But now that I have my macbook back I'll be taking/processing more pictures. I'm really getting into film, it's so much fun to take pictures and not know what they'll look like until you get them developed!

I miss my Mr. George, he's such a sweet and loving dog. I have two replacements here though... Meet Gracie and Gromit! They're fun dogs. Gracie loves to sit by me and loves it when you rub her belly. She's a cutie!

8 comments:

jokemijn said...

alles ziet er daar groter uit, behalve de honden :) erasmus?

lina said...

oh! gracie & gromit are very cute! hope you are having (had?) fun in arizona : )

i live in california :o)

Sakletarn said...

Oh your still in Arizona, lucky you! Those dogs looks cute.

_ said...

yay, you're back!
s.

jenna said...

how appropriate to have arizona tea too! hehe. sounds like you're having fun, brit! and macbook! i agree, windows can be so frustrating.

Gali said...

Oh! I just want to take those doggies home with me. They look so adorable!

jokemijn said...

hey brit, Tjah, het was nog niet helemaal Parijs, eerder op de trein naar Parijs, en het was ook wel een beetje ge-orkestreerd :) Maar dat maakte het niet minder romantisch.
Vertel maar over de art-exchange. (Ik heb alleen niet echt veel Art, ik heb net mijn eerste schilderijtje gemaakt :) Mijn mailadres vind je op http://www.10000spoons.be

LISEN o STINA said...

Oh my, I can totally understand you're missing him! But those two bearded buddies looks very cute too!!