10.1.10

Cactus



I have been gone... for a while now. Study study study. I think I've gotten the hang of it now! I have my first exam this thursday and will have exams all through january. Stress... I think that describes my month very well. Not a lot of picture taking these days... I might take a walk with my Canon tomorrow though! We've had so much snow this weekend!

I bought some cactus plants at ikea recently! I actually like them a lot! I'm not too good in maintaining plants... So these are perfect!

REPLIES

Not a very exciting post... But wanted to thank everyone for the good luck wishes!

PROVINS: I study communication sciences at the university here in Leuven.
Elodie: Good luck to you too with studying!
trinsch: Your comments always brighten my day, always so sincere! Thank you! :)

5 comments:

lina said...

oh man! that IS a lot of stress! i'll be thinking of you & sending super sparks of smartness to you! hehe.
love the cactus. you should name it! ikea is awesome.

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

wishing you patience and peace :)

that cactus look so pretty :)

Mandy said...

your picture are amazing! love the scale of them. so intense to see all the detail. humm i fancy a bacon sandwich

French Lover said...

Good luck with your exams, I know the feeling of having a month-long "final week".
It goes by quicker than you would think, though.
You'll do great, bonne chance !

Isabelle said...

love this cactus shot ... and good luck with all the exams !!