15.12.09

These days



My station is my desk, Mr. George's station is my bed! I wake up at 9.00, Mr. George stays in bed. He stays calm until 12ish and then starts getting all excited about our 12.30 walk! Our 12.30 walk is the end of my first study time of the day and the beginning of an hour and a half break for me! After that, my second study time starts! I study until 18.00 and then socialize with the mom and the sister. I start studying (again!) at 19.30 and get 2.5 more hours of studying done. Then read a bit and off to bed!

Whoopdedoo! My days are quite dull at the moment! But at least I have something fun to look forward too! I'll be going to the states for two months in February, jippie!

This just makes me laugh! hihi I love Bret and Jemaine!

5 comments:

lina said...

ooo! you are coming to the u.s.? where?

_ said...

you're so dedicated!
i get distracted way to easily for me to follow a schedule like that...
s.

; said...

that's a lot of studying!

two months is quite a long time, have fun:))) what are you going to do there?

cute paws.

French Lover said...

My boyfriend is dying for a dog like yours. Beautiful pic :)

Lisen said...

Boxers are such sleepy heads!! Sometimes I think its hard to wake Stina up if I want to get out...even if the clock is 9..or 10...and she sleeps like a baby. But I think its better than if she would wake up at 6 and start wake ME up...

Bret & Jemain ...love them too. Just saw the 2nd season...the music is so great!! I love "I told you I was freaky" and "Hurt feelings" haha..!