25.12.09

Santa's little helper...



Last year's picture

I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas and the lovely family filled days after! I know I did! Got some lovely gifts and ate delicious food!
A little funny detail... I bought Camilla Engman's book for my mother for Christmas. I was a bit sad, because I wanted to keep it for myself. It's such an inspirational book! Anyways, on Christmas eve we exchanged gifts. We unwrapped our gifts to find out that we bought each other the exact same book! It was quite funny! We know each other too well!

REPLIES

French Lover: I got rid of the blogger header a while ago... so not a dumb question at all! Good thing you mentioned it! I added a follow button to the right!

4 comments:

lina said...

merry christmas brit!

Ulrika said...

Ah, so cute! He doesn't look that comfortable though ;)
Hope your Christmas was great!

French Lover said...

Thank youuuuuu !

sandra said...

oooo he's so sweet!!!