28.12.09

Feet

It's that time of year again. The year is almost over and you just look back at all you've done and go "Wow, time flies!". I went through all my pictures taken this year and found something over and over again... My feet! I think you could conclude that I like taking pictures of my feet! It is quite fun though, because I know where each picture was taken... I made a selection of the ones with the most memories. This is just a small selection... Trust me, I have waaaay more feet pictures!

















10 comments:

lina said...

neat! i like to take feet photos as well. something about them are so artsy!

isabelle said...

wow! love these!
Check out this link: http://www.tomrobinsonphotography.com/feetfirst.html.
I think you will LOVE it;)

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that in the last photo your feet actually went through concrete! I was rather impressed :D

hiki said...

great collection!!
i tend to take many photos of my feet too, well actually i like taking photos of the ground and my feet are just something that just appears to be in them. hehe.

i can't believe this year is about to end i need 2 more weeks to really look back this one year!

have a happy 2010!

eda bayraktar said...

nice tattoo:))

Jenna said...

taking pictures of my feet is such an obsession. the ones you have taken throughout the year are beautiful! have a great new year, brit. :)

Evie said...

i really like these. and is that a little gecko tattoo - very cute!

jokemijn said...

i love the brown shoes!

Isabelle said...

wish you a beautiful happy new year ...

made sweet said...

whoa!!! that last picture is amazing! i thought it was cement at first. trippy.