17.12.09

The snowking





Aaaaaaah it's snowing!!! I just went for a short walk with Mr. George through the snow. It was his first mass 'snow event' this year. Hmm no probably 2nd...He went crazy! Mr. George loves snow! It gives me such joy to watch him jump around in the snow and try to eat it and run after snowballs (which disappear of course the moment they hit the ground hihi). I hope there will still be snow tomorrow. It would be nice to take a walk with Mr. George and my Canon through town. I love december.

REPLIES

jenna: No exchange thing, I looked into it though... Would've been nice to go to New York or Chicago or some other fun place. I'm just going to visit my dad, do some fun stuff and study. I'm currently making a list of things I want to do. So far I have: get my driver's license, learn to knit, visit Sedona and visit the Grand Canyon!

7 comments:

lina said...

my goodness that first photo is beautiful! very very nice.
how fun that you will be in arizona! i've been there by going to the "four corners." you should check it out if you are nearby. you get to be four places at once!

Ulrika said...

my dog loves the snow too, it's so much fun to see them play! :)

Mónica said...

I just found your blog and it is lovely.
Thank you.

jane said...

we have the same scenes around here. stay warm!

French Lover said...

Nothing like snow to get you in the Christmas spirit <3

PROVINS said...

Walks with dogs are simply just so much better!!

lisen said...

I know another boxer who loves snow, hehe... she's like..turns into a big muscle or something and going crazy, eats snow and running around like a maniac...!!! very funny! :)