7.11.09

We're back!

Some people don't like coming home... But I actually do! To be able to lie down in my own bed, to be surrounded with my things, to have a certain structure again, to be able to catch up on so many lovely blogs, etc. So I'm happy to be home right now! Anyways...

Here are the first pictures of Switzerland! We had a lovely time! We had some sun and quite some snow (Mr. George had a ball with the snow!) I didn't really do anything... I pretty much stayed in bed all day reading and watching movies! Some people might find it strange to go so far away just to relax and do nothing... But that's what I do in Switzerland and I love it!

The last picture: What I've noticed is that whenever you ask a random person to take a picture, they tend to take a picture of your entire body... from feet to head! I find that rather funny! :) It's the typical tourist picture!









8 comments:

johanna wallin said...

I know exactly what you mean, about coming home. feel the same way!

and. i love this photos.

xo

Jenna said...

hi brit, i do know what you mean. i have indeed had that feeling on occasion. :) i think the colours in this are so nice, i love the subdued blues and greys, like charcoal. how pretty. :)

Isabelle said...

great shots ... love the statue and the tourist picture !!

Evie said...

this looks so nice. cold. but nice : )
so true about coming home to your own bed etc. i am the same. and the funny stranger full body photo thing. i hadnt really thought of that before but its true : )

jane said...

wonderful shots! here and below. and you are killing me with mr. george! love the tourist shot!

Lisen said...

Oh my! Beautiful photos! What a place!! Last pic is great!! :D So nice to take George with you!

Shokoofeh said...

Welcome back!
Amazing photos! :)

made sweet said...

wow wow.

looks like it was an amazing trip.