11.9.09

Tag!

I've been tagged by Epe. What I'm suppose to do is share 10 true things about myself, tag 10 bloggers, let them know about it and get them to link back to me when or if they've accepted! Not sure if I'll reach 10, but I'll do my best and see how far I get!





1. I'm slightly addicted to my macbook!
2. I love eating! Love food (accompanied by a good red wine), love anything with bubbles and love foreign food.
3. I have a tattoo of a gecko on my left foot.
4. I love collecting 'nice' books. Nice as in books in which you can browse for hours, books with beautiful inspiring pictures.
5. I secretly wish I had the talent and inspiration to paint and draw and thereby am secretly envious of those who do!
6. I truly deserve the award for 'best in procrastinating'. (I never miss a deadline though!)
7. I love coffee, but sadly enough... I have a body that can't handle caffeine at all!
8. I dream of living somewhere else. Where? I do not know!
9. I have a secret crush on Mr. George!
10. I'm proud of the fact that I still buy CDs and love watching my collection grow!

No comments: